Foot and Ankle
Jumping, landing, running, sprinting or just walking. These are some activities you may have difficulty with when experiencing foot and ankle pain.
With 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, tendons, and ligaments combined, the foot alone is certainly a complex structure. The intricate interplay of structures aims to keep the foot and ankle stable, aligned and balanced to give you pain free movement.
CONDITIONS OF THE FOOT AND ANKLE AND TREATMENTS WE PERFORM INCLUDE:
- Ankle sprains and instability
- Ankle fractures and syndesmotic injuries
- Arthritis and stiffness
- Bunions and hallux valgus
- Ingrown toenails
- Flat feet (pes planus)
- Metatarsal fractures and stress fractures
- Metatarsalgia and foot pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Lumps and bumps